ILINX Connect for eForms allows data and images to pass effortlessly between two or more systems at the application level. For example, it can connect Cardiff LiquidOffice with Oracle IPM and Oracle UCM to provide information and attachments for seamless, electronic forms processing.
- Directly maps LiquidOffice with fields and metadata values
- Checks documents into Oracle, real-time
- Provides out of the box functionality, requiring no customization and minimal setup
- Allows electronic forms to travel end-to-end through the forms processing system
- Highly flexible— release any LiquidOffice form, including PDFs, form data and attachments to multiple repositories
- Releases attachments with or without form
- Exports forms that have been through workflow or user routing